Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Some of my crochet project!

Winter is coming, and I become obsess with crochet again. This time, my crochet skill has go up to a higher level. Before, I can only crochet really simple pattern, but now, I can make a complete one like this one:
or this one

Just a little explanation. I didn't make the smaller frog, I purchased him on etsy from hellomomo123. She is really nice and caring. I am glad I bought the frog from her.
This Doreamon I made as a gift to a friend. I follow a pattern I found from a blogspot, it was in Spanish so I used Google translate to understand some of the words. Overall, it is quite an easy pattern.
My big wanted pattern is this adorable mameshiba the madame green pea. I tried to make one I never sucessed. This one is just out of fluke, I don't even know how did I make him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment