Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday


It is indeed an usual day today, the weather is really hard to predict. It was just sunny and now it turns into a gray-isd color. Is it the begining of winter? My friend said he didn't like the look of the sky, it makes him sad and have a headaches. He is so different from me, I like sky like this, not too sunny, too windy. A perfect day for a walk on Signal Hill or at the beach. However, on second thought, I wish it was sunny a little bit so I can see the sunset at the beach :). Well, last night I was doing my nails until 1am. It can't be help because I got home at 10pm. I wasn't quite sastified with my nails before so I want to redo them. They turned out fine fine this time, not as I wanted them to be though.
I used a pale oragne color so now my nails look like yellowish-failed. Urg...so annoy with my unskill-ness.

Oh I forgot to mentioned, there are a lot of nice people in this world though, who would help other people without asking anything else in return. The word is still beautiful.
Now, while I mentioned about nice people, there are also a lot of people make everyone uncomfortable. I don't want to give out the name of these people so please let's me keep it as a secret, I just don't want to talk behind someone back.

No comments:

Post a Comment